Monday, February 15, 2010

#14-OnlyHipHopBlog Invades facebook!!



Disciples of the funk-I am hopped up on Mexican coke and tortilla chips and got a bit of a wild hair-I have made a FB fan page for onlyhiphopblog. I've sent suggestions to many-so if you're into it, please, by all means, click on BECOME A FAN. If you're not my friend on FB, add me mofo!! Essentially I want the fan page to be a little blasting zone where people, myself included, can share experiences/talk about posts, or just the music in general. It's really crazy how fb/blogger/twitter is linking us closer together, and honestly, sometimes it freaks me out. Other times it makes me feel unique that I can do something like this, and people all over can read it and tell me what they think.

Again, to everyone that reads, thanks again!

-Marty.

No comments:

Post a Comment