Tuesday, February 9, 2010

#12...Guest Contributor-Adam Bowers



Since I started onlyhiphop blog a few short months ago, I've gotten some incredible feedback from people, which I greatly appreciate...It means a lot to me that people take time out of their lives to read what I write. This has brought up several conversations, and while it took a little time to materialize, I'd like to introduce the first guest contributor to onlyhiphopblog, Adam B. Adam and I met as co-workers over a year ago, and both quickly realized we had the same penchant for hip hop from the same time period; and as a younger cat, I have to say that Adam knows what he's talking about. I am excited to see posts from Adam in the future, as I'm sure he'll bring up some interesting records/songs that may have slipped under my radar. Above is a pic of Adam working the 1's and 2's.

A little Housecleaning

I set up an email accout for onlyhiphop blog, and it's simply onlyhiphopblog@gmail.com. If you want to ask any questions, or just say what up, feel free to drop a line!! Again, I can't express through words how much it means that people actually read this, I really enjoy doing it have really appreciated the positive feedback. The coming months should be plentiful, so keep on the lookout; for those of you in Austin, I've caught wind of a "Dre Day" party on 2/18 (Dre's Birthday.) Let me know if you want more details...see you there!!

'Til next time,

-Marty.

No comments:

Post a Comment