Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Back Again....


It's late, i'm feeling a bit neurotic, and have decided that, not only has it been WAAAY too long since I've posted, I figure a short post may be just as foolproof as counting sheep. As long as they're black sheep, and I can spin A Wolf in Sheeps Clothing on the turntable. Who am I kidding. I'll be up for at least another hour.

Within the depths of my insomnia, I came across the Prince Klassen's tumblr; http://princeklassen.tumblr.com/ and began reading/listening, he posted an awesome J Dilla tribute done by DJ Pump. Great stuff. Klassen said something about a spiritual friend of his talking about how people pass on when they've achieved what they were put on earth to do. I don't know why, but that hit me super hard while listening to this.

Jay Dee Tribute. by DJ PUMP


I've got a lot to say about hip hop and what I've been bumpin' lately, in these inaugural weeks/months of 2011. expect more soon.

Enjoy, and good morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment